Wednesday 14 September 2011

Welcome / Bienvenue

Welcome / Bienvenue

This blog is intended to help my students and their parents stay in touch with what is happening in my classroom. The main purposes for this blog are:
  • Posting Homework ~ daily updates on Home Page.
  • Posting Audio Pronunciation Files (see list of pages on right).
  • Posting Files for printing or homework.
  • Posting Relevant and Interesting Websites.
  • Post Student Artwork.
  • Keeping parents informed about school special events, class special events, non-intructional days, pro-D days, notices, etc...
To keep this blog manageable, I do not wish for this site to become a question/answer forum for homework. If you or your child have a question about homework, do not hesitate to e-mail me directly at bruno.tessier@mpsd.ca .

This blog is for educational purpose and I would like for it to remain this way.  Your child's planner is still the best way to communicate with me. I continue to have an open-door policy for meeting parents before or after school. Just drop in and say "Hi" or join in on a French activity.

I will check the blog on a daily basis for comments from both parents and students.
Enjoy,

M. Tessier

No comments:

Post a Comment